It’s time to keep your lawn and landscape watered again, and Complete Lawn Service is here for your Springfield Virginia sprinkler opening and startup! Sprinkler startup is just one of the many ways we help keep Springfield lawns beautiful. We can start up your irrigation system and keep it watering your lawn throughout the often dry months of northern Virginia summers.
If you’ve purchased a sprinkler system and had it installed, you know that it’s a considerable investment. You want to keep it operational for as long as you can without having to shell out the cost of unnecessary repairs. Not activating or shutting down your system properly can cause the pipes to rust, crack or even burst, resulting in an unnecessary and costly repair. It’s worth the cost to have professionals activate and maintain your sprinkler system.
The irrigation experts at Complete Lawn open and start up your sprinkler system through a multiple step process that protects the pipes and valves. Steps include:
- Inspecting the key components, such as the water connections, blowout points and backflow devices
- Closing the test ports on the backflow devices
- Pressurizing the system after turning on the water to keep the ideal water pressure
- Testing the sprinkler heads and valves for effective distribution in every zone
- Ensuring adequate coverage through adjustment of sprinkler heads
- Maintaining the rain sensor and keeping it clean and uncovered
- Cleaning any drip filters that become clogged
- Setting the controller for watering at the best times
Complete Lawn is a member of the Virginia Irrigation Association, a Rain Bird Select Contractor, and an EPA Watersense partner. We’re the team you can trust for your Springfield Virginia sprinkler opening and startup since 1972. Contact us today to request a quote, and let us activate your system to keep your lawn and landscape beautiful throughout the summer!